For Your Consideration: Playlists

So, in the first I what I hope maybe a monthly thing... here’s my first ‘drive to work’ playlist.

This month’s (March) is entitled ‘Girls on Film’ because of obvious reasons, next month is might be something completely different...opinions welcome as always...

Sigrid – Strangers
London Grammar – Oh Woman, Oh Man
Beyoncé – All Night
Amy Winehouse – Back to Black
Pink – Beautiful Trauma
Florence & the Machine – How Big, How Beautiful
Florence & the Machine – What kind of Man
Florence & the Machine – Shake it Out 
Christine & the Queens – Tilted
Lords – Royals
Alanis Morrisette – You Oughta Know (Acoustic version)
Lianne La Havas – No Room for Doubt
Miley Cyrus – Malibu
Transvision Vamp – Baby I don’t care 
Madonna – Like a Prayer
The XX – Intro
Janelle Monáe – Q.U.E.E.N.
Beyoncé – Formation
Janelle Monáe – Django Jane
Robyn – With every heartbeat 
Sia – Elastic Heart
Sia – Chandelier
Suzanne Vega – Tom’s Diner 
Janelle Monáe – Make Me Feel
Marina and the Diamonds – Hollywood
Neneh Cherry – Buffalo Stance
Paramore – The only exception 
Portishead – Glory Box
Charli XCX – Boys
Dido – White Flag 
Aimee Mann - One
Ariana Grande – One Last Time
Bjork – All is full of Love
The Cranberries – Linger
Dark Dark Dark – In Your Dreams
Everything but the Girl – I don’t want to talk about it 
La Roux – Bulletproof
Lana Del Ray – Video Games




Comments

  1. Duuuuuude! Amazing! Almost makes me wish I drove to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome and I'm going to have to put it together to try out.
    (Although I have a suspicion that I might add more Robyn at the end, because one is never enough.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true and I do have more Robyn in my library. This song just fit though. I like a good playlist!

      Delete
    2. Btw this is shuffled playlist. It changes daily.

      Delete
    3. My next question was going to be 'shuffle or play', but you beat me to it!

      Delete
    4. Always start with Intro by The XX

      Delete
  3. Ermagherd! SUCH a great list! So many favourites on here <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts