For Your Consideration - Playlists

So March was all about the girls, so April surely must all be about the boys right? Damn right.

Opinions are welcome as always.

Playlist name: Let’s hear it for the Boys

1. George Ezra – Paradise
2. Reef – Place Your Hands
3. Maverick Sabre – I Need
4. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
5. Andrew Bird – Pulaski at Night
6. Buffalo Springfield – For What it’s Worth
7. Will Young – Grace
8. Calvin Harris – Feel so Good
9. Baby bird – You’re Gorgeous
10. Bastille – Of The Night
11. Fleetwood MAC – Big Love
12. Incubus – Are You In?
13. Kanye West – Gold Digger
14. Limp Bizkit – Break Stuff
15. Moby – Extreme Ways
16. Pulp – Pencil Skirt
17. Placebo – Pure Morning
18. Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out
19. Josè González – Heartbeats
20. Jay Z & Linkin Park – Numb / Encore
21. R.E.M. – Nightswimming
22. Foo Fighters – Walking After You
23. Years and Years – Shine
24. Bastille – Weight of Living Pt 1
25. Alex Clare – Hands are Clean
26. The Weeknd – I Can’t Feel My Face

And that’s it!

It’s a shuffled playlist. I don’t get to hear every song every day but it makes my commute easier!

Comments

  1. A great playlist. I've played it a couple of times and enjoyed the mix of styles and old favourites. More please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo thank you. I quite liked this playlist. I’ve found I tend to listen to more female artists than male so building it was a labour of love. I have a good balance now though. I think I removed about 3 songs from the final cut (I take my playlists seriously)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh! I missed this till now. I plan to listen - can't think what Pulp song Pencil Skirt is... lots of favourites here and new-to-me ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s an album track from Different Class one of the best albums ever in the world

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts